Store HoursFall Store Hours
Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
- Get your bicycle running great again with a Tune-Up Special from New England Bicycle. Contact us for details.
Local WeatherFriday 10/31 20%Partly CloudyClouds early, some clearing late. Lows overnight in the low 40s.Saturday 11/01 40%Chance of RainCloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 47F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Sunday 11/02 0%Partly CloudyDecreasing cloudiness and windy. High near 45F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.
Light & Motion Bike Lights
Light & Motion bike lights now in Stock – Proudly hand-build in Marina, California —————– Tested to the FL-1 Standards —————— We currently have a wide range of lights […]
Cervelo R3 105
ON SALE – SAVE $300 Cervelo R3 Carbon w/ Shimano 105 Regularly $2599 …… Now $2299 All common sizes from 51c to 58c are in stock
Kona Process 134
NOW ON SALE 2014 Kona Process 134 w/ 650B wheels $2599 Now only $2209. see it on Konaworld.com here 5 inches of travel on this magic carpet ride through the […]
Save a full 30% on all leftover bikes ~ Please visit our store here in Southwick or view the bicycle sale page to see some of our leftover inventory
Get your bike ready with our Tune-up service…. Still only $39.99